These baked potato mice are almost too gorgeous to eat!
You will need:
- 4 potatoes grated cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil salt and pepper
To decorate: radishes, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, raisins, chives
1. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry. Prick the skins with a fork and put the potatoes on a baking tray. Brush them all over with oil.
2. Bake the potatoes until they are soft. Medium-sized potatoes take about one hour in an oven heated to 400ºF (200ºC)
3. Cool enough to handle? Then cut off the tops and carefully scoop out the soft potato tops. You can throw away the lids (or eat them).
4. Mash the soft centres with the butter, milk, and cheese. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, then pop the mixture back into the potato skins.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and cook your potatoes under the grill for a few minutes until they are golden.
6. Make a nose and whiskers with half a tomato held in place with a toothpick and chives tucked behind it. Finish decorating with raisin eyes, radish ears, and spring onion tails.