Cause a stir with this froggy dip.
You will need:
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- salt and pepper
To decorate: chives, cucumber slices, stuffed olives
1. Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone from the middle and scoop out the flesh.
2. Squeeze lemon juice onto the avocado to help it keep its colour. One tablespoon is enough.
3. Mash up the avocado and lemon juice and mix it with the sour cream.
4. Chop the tomato into tiny pieces. Snip 1-1/2 tbsp chives. Mix these with the mash.
5. Season the dip with a grinding of salt and pepper.
6. Make a frog face on your dip using sliced cucumber and olives for eyes and chives for a mouth.